Name teamAxis
Loves working hard and playing harder
Wishlist 100% StarClub Advisers

the Master!
-Thursday, November 23, 2006-

Hey guys,
Suddenly felt like leaving some thoughts after going for the Master's training seminar.
the first thing i'd like to say is....
"I pity you if you didn't attend!"

I dun mean it's a pity you didn't attend, but I seriously pity those who didn't attend.

You'd never, in your lifetime, meet another person like the Master.

It is really no coincidence that those who went, went, and those who didn't, didn't. Everything happens for a reason and it is so apparent now. And especially after the Master spoke to me, and had a private [but not so private, as Mr Foo was around] 2-hour session with him. Until now I do not know exactly why he spoke to me, as I didn't dare ask him.

During the training seminar, most of us would be shocked by the way he talk and be amused by the analogies he use. But after much deliberating on the words he say, there is actually more than the words he used. I really do not know how to describe this man, but his experience, knowledge and wisdom totally amazes me until now, not to mention that he can read what you're thinking and things you're not thinking of, he knows!!!

He says "have 5 appointments a day". The first thought in my mind is, "5 appointments not easy leh, I just try la". But as I went home, this "5 appointments" thing kept ringing in my head. He is not saying simply "have 5 appintments a day". He said more. I shall not tell you, as it is a secret. Many of us would think that having 5 appointments a day of course can hit goals la, number game ma. It is really not just that.

I pity you if you didn't attend!

Cheers,
Clarise

The Champions signed off at
|5:09 PM|


Comments:
40 years down the road..u be master too~~but nevertheless..he enlighten u...dun care mr foo..treat him as a sofa can le...go for ur goal..good luck..all the best!!!!

Luis Seah
 
Post a Comment